THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP POSITION FOR ONE YEAR. Ideal start date is May 1st through June 1st.
The company is a professional technology consulting firm. We plan, build and operate successful websites using web content management systems, including the open source Drupal web content management system. Key objectives of training will be learn an application development in USA, learn how to use Drupal, extend applicant's programming and communication skills, web development experience. (Drupal - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drupal)Intern/Trainee’s Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Develop websites and web applications
- Learn the Drupal open source web content management framework
- Develop mobile applications
- Provide support to internal and external clients.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science or related field.
- Hands-on web development experience required.
- Previous experience with Drupal or MySQL is a plus.
- • Written and verbal competency in English.
- Step 1: Resume. Please submit a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please explain how you meet the qualifications.
- Step 2: Email Interview. We will email a series of 3-7 questions for you to consider and reply.
- Step 3: Code samples: We will ask you for a code sample.
- Step 4: Skype video interview: We will conduct a Skype video interview with CTO.
- Step 5: Programming challenge. In order to validate your skills, we will provide a straightforward programming challenge. You will have 24 hours to complete the challenge and submit your code for evaluation.
- Step 6: Offer. If you pass all five steps, we will invite you to join us as a trainee.